I wrote a Jabber to IRC bridge a while back. It’s currently being used to bridge communication between the #inkscape freenode channel and the inkscape Jabber conference room. I’ve finally gotten around to cleaning up (read: getting configurable variable out of the script into a .conf file) and publishing it.
It’s a bit fragile since the POE/Jabber code seems to explode once in a while, and it doesn’t like losing connections with the Jabber server, but it works most of the time. Several people had asked me for copies of it, so there it is. Please don’t laugh at it/me too hard. Just send me lots of patches. :)
© 2006, Kees Cook. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.